Careers at SE Solutions
SE Solutions attracts qualified technology, management, and cybersecurity consultants who are deeply committed to supporting our clients’ missions—protecting the U.S. from threats within, at, and outside its borders. Our success is predicated on our peoples' domain expertise and skill in developing and executing innovative solutions that ensure the nation’s safety, security, and resiliency.
SE Solutions strives to provide employees with the most competitive benefit package in the industry. Our employees are our greatest resource and we take pride in being able to offer comprehensive and affordable benefits for all of our employees and their families including:
- Medical benefits through Anthem
- Dental benefits through Delta Dental, including orthodontics coverage
- Vision benefits provided by VSP
- 401(k) retirement plan through Fidelity Investments
- Company-paid life insurance, with supplemental options available
- Company-paid short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Eleven paid holidays each year
- Tax-advantaged flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent-care, and transportation expenses
You’ll be part of an equal opportunity environment that embraces diversity and rewards outstanding performance through incentive-compensation programs, including our annual SE Solutions Eagle Award recognizing the Employee of the Year, Employee of the Quarter awards, and spot bonuses.
Some of our clients require that project teams pass a background investigation or obtain a security clearance as a condition of work. You may be required to successfully complete such investigations as a condition of employment.
SE Solutions uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.